star craft corporation Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
'La classe': Lucas Moura replies to Tottenham star Lloris' I

Répondre au sujet    star craft corporation Index du Forum » star craft corporation » Diplomatie Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
'La classe': Lucas Moura replies to Tottenham star Lloris' I
Auteur Message
Piseth2981

Message 'La classe': Lucas Moura replies to Tottenham star Lloris' I Répondre en citant
Tottenham star Hugo Lloris is preparing for the World Cup with France.

Tottenham Hotspur sbo128 star Hugo Lloris is busy preparing with France for this summer's World Cup.

The goalkeeper is a locked in starter for Les Bleus and will be hoping to emulate the French heroes of two decades ago.

Lloris posted a photo on Instagram on Wednesday of his official suit fitting, and he looked as slick as ever.

Lloris' picture was liked more than 42,000 times, and Tottenham sbo128 teammate Lucas Moura was one of them.

He sent a short and sweet message, saying, 'La Classe', commending Lloris' tidy appearance.

Lloris is Tottenham's sole representative in the France squad this summer after Moussa Sissoko failed to make Didier Deschamps' final 23.

France came agonisingly close to tournament success in 2016, losing the European Championships to Portugal.

They enter Russia 2018 as one of the favourites, but Lloris will have to cut out the errors which began to plague his season in North London. sbo128

Jeu 31 Mai - 05:06 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Jeu 31 Mai - 05:06 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    star craft corporation Index du Forum » star craft corporation » Diplomatie Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation