star craft corporation Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Fantastic news for Rodgers

Répondre au sujet    star craft corporation Index du Forum » star craft corporation » star craft corporation Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Fantastic news for Rodgers
Auteur Message
Porsrun

Message Fantastic news for Rodgers Répondre en citant

Celtic midfielder Scott Brown has revealed he will agree a new deal in the “next couple of weeks”, which is fantastic news to sbo222 the supporters and manager Brendan Rodgers. The 33-year-old’s existing contract expires next summer but he will be extending his stay at Parkhead after holding talks with the club before the sbo222 international break. Brown said to STV: “Me and the club we are speaking. There is no problem between myself and the club. They know I’m going to sign. There (are) no issues whatsoever. It’s just a matter of time for us to get it done. “We first started talking just before international break. It will be done in next couple of weeks hopefully. I still feel I’ve got a good few years left in me. That will be part of the discussion. I think two or three years easily. I feel fit and I feel good.” Signed from Hibernian in 2007, the Scotland international has gone on to make 478 appearances in all sbo222competitions, scoring and creating 95 goals. The central-midfielder has won eight Scottish Premiership titles, four Scottish Cups and five Scottish League Cups during his 11 years at Parkhead and could add to his trophy cabinet this season.

Jeu 13 Sep - 07:47 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Jeu 13 Sep - 07:47 (2018)
sanpiseth40

Message Fantastic news for Rodgers Répondre en citant
Please see my website
หนังออนไลน์

Mer 26 Sep - 07:37 (2018)
Contenu Sponsorisé

Message Fantastic news for Rodgers

Aujourd’hui à 17:09 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    star craft corporation Index du Forum » star craft corporation » star craft corporation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation