star craft corporation Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Bayer Leverkusen's Leon Bailey has been linked

Répondre au sujet    star craft corporation Index du Forum » star craft corporation » Guerre d alliance Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Bayer Leverkusen's Leon Bailey has been linked
Auteur Message
Porsrun

Message Bayer Leverkusen's Leon Bailey has been linked Répondre en citant

LEON BAILEY has revealed he rejected offers to join Manchester United, Liverpool AND Chelsea in the summer. The Bayer Leverkusen wap sbobet winger, 21, is one of the hottest properties in Europe and has been linked with a host of big clubs. But he insists he is happy to stay in the Bundesliga after an excellent breakthrough season in 2017-18 following his move from Genk.
“Chelsea have been interested in wap sbobet me since I was maybe 14 or 15,” he told FourFourTwo magazine.
“But as a young player you want to start on a normal level and not just go there because of the name of the club. “Manchester United, Manchester City, Chelsea, Liverpool – a lot of clubs were interested.
“But the most important thing as a pro is taking things a step at a time and not rushing to the top too quickly.
“Because once you get there, where do you go next?
My focus isn’t really on wap sbobet moving anywhere yet.
“I’m just about what’s happening right now rather than what could happen in the future. I’m still learning.”
Bailey scored an impressive 9 goals in 30 Bundesliga appearances last season.

Mar 6 Nov - 10:23 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Mar 6 Nov - 10:23 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    star craft corporation Index du Forum » star craft corporation » Guerre d alliance Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation